I promise the updates will resume their normal plentifulness when I return from vacation this weekend.
Here are some injury updates to tide you over:
– MRIs revealed a continued mild strain for Pettitte. Not so good.
– Al Aceves has been on his rehab assignment at AA. He says he’s ready to go, but they’ll give him a couple more MiL appearances before he rejoins the team
– The suddenly old Alex Rodriguez has a low-grade strain of his left calf. He’s still out of the lineup tonight.
– Swisher and his sore arms are DHing tonight.
– Berkman is still sidelined.
I apologize for the lack of updates. I’ll be home soon enough, and the updates will start being abundant again.